Asset & Debt Recovery
Value Recovery Group is a highly experienced team of domestic and international professionals who deliver results with discretion, balance, and fairness.
The VRG Difference
- Managed over $6 billion worth of judgments, deficiencies, and charge offs since inception.
- Specializing in constructing and servicing collection and loan programs for banking industry, private entities, and local, state, and federal clients.
- Pursuit of recovery and investigations in the field, both domestically and internationally.
- Experienced in global litigation management.
- Best practices offerings to our clients and assistance in improving their own internal processes.
- Compliance beyond reproach – we have never received a formal, substantiated complaint as a result of our collection practices.
When a recovery is not feasible or easily attainable, what does your company do with the claim? In many circumstances, the debt can be archived or sold. In others, entities may infuse further investment towards a recovery effort that will not bear fruit.
Spending corporate resources to recover on distressed obligations can distract from developing new business. In other circumstances, resurrecting repayment discussions with old relationships is often unproductive.
Value Recovery Group (VRG) specializes in recovering upon deeply distressed and archived debt, and has achieved profound recoveries in the last 25 years. VRG represents creditor clients towards financial recovery on commercial claims. We have been engaged by corporations, private lending institutions, and have been partnered or engaged with domestic and international governmental clients.